Tired of overpaying for unlimited phone plans? Now you can get a cloud-native business phone system with enterprise features at an affordable price. Read on to learn about key benefits of the Inperium Talk business phone system.
Phone System Needs Have Evolved
Today there are many different ways to reach out and communicate with customers — from chat on your website or social media page to video calls in real time on platforms like Zoom or Skype. As a result, organizations are using the phone less overall. Moreover, phone usage often varies dramatically between individuals and teams. For example, your salespeople probably make far more calls than you accountants.
Therefore, the need for expensive unlimited business phone plans is long gone: It simply makes no sense to pay for unlimited minutes for every employee. Yet many providers are still charging $40/month for each phone number, no matter how few minutes an individual might actually use!
Fortunately, you no longer have to choose between blowing your budget or scrimping by not giving every employee a phone number. The Inperium Talk cloud phone service is packed with powerful features and doesn’t break the bank — you can give every employee a phone number for just $5 per month and pay for only the minutes you actually use or choose one of our other affordable options.
Inperium Talk’s Powerful Features
Making and receiving calls is just the beginning of what a modern business needs from a phone system. To track your effectiveness, better serve customers, minimize costs, and stand out from your competitors, you need an office phone system that delivers a broad range of functionality and that can integrate easily with other applications and services to meet your evolving communication needs.
Inperium Talk is a modern business phone system with affordable plans that enable SMBs and startups to enjoy powerful communication features those other vendors reserve for large enterprises. Its key features include:
- Local and international phone numbers — Get the agility to set up offices anywhere you choose!
- Business text messaging — Communicate with customers, partners, and others in the way they (and you!) find most convenient.
- AI-based auto-receptionists and multi-level IVR menus — Get callers to the right person efficiently.
- Conference calling — Brainstorm, resolve issues, and get on the same page with all stakeholders on a single call.
- Call forwarding and call transfers — Easily transition calls among employees.
- Call queues and automated queue callback — Handle high call volumes smoothly and minimize customer frustration.
- AI-based speech-to-text and text-to-speech — Easily create custom voice greetings that sound human simply by typing the text, and enjoy accurate transcriptions of calls, voicemail messages, and more.
- Integration with CRM systems and other tools — Simplify business processes by sharing data between business applications.
- Call activity analytics — Drive your business forward by basing business decisions on accurate, real-time information and analysis.
iOS and Android apps
Inperium Talk offers apps for both Android and iOS devices, so you can enjoy business phone system features on the go. The apps have everything you need to stay connected and be productive anytime and anywhere: you can make and receive calls, add participants to a call, answer new calls during an active conversation, transfer and forward calls, record calls, send and receive text messages, set your availability status, access your voicemail, and much more.
These apps enable your employees to stay productive on the go while ensuring you can reach them no matter where they are and run your business from any device.
Easy setup and user-friendly interface
You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to set up and use Inperium Talk. Inperium respects the high value of your time, so we make sure that you can create a new Inperium Talk account in literally a couple of minutes, from either a web browser or our mobile apps for iOS and Android. The first time you launch Inperium Talk, a quick and straightforward onboarding wizard will guide you through the basic setup and explain the platform’s key capabilities so you can be productive right away.
24/7 customer support
With Inperium Talk, you will not be waiting in an endless phone queue when you have question or an issue. Inperium provides live, high-quality customer support 24/7, so you can rest assured that your questions will be answered quickly and any problems you encounter will be resolved promptly.
Inperium Talk’s Flexible Pricing Options
Whether your business requires a full-fledged business phone solution or you simply need to separate your work and personal calls, Inperium Talk is right for you. Flexible pricing plans and billing options are available to accommodate your business growth without breaking your budget:
- Pay as you go: This new pricing plan is designed for startups, entrepreneurs, and other organizations on a tight budget. Instead of having to commit to a package you might not use, you simply pay $5/month for each prepaid phone number and either purchase a package of minutes or just pay for the minutes used each month.
- Essential: Regardless of how many users you have, you pay a company-wide base fee of either $25 per month (billed monthly) or $20 per month (billed annually), which includes 1 phone number and 1,000 domestic call minutes & 100 SMS messages per month.
- Professional: This plan has a company-wide base fee of either $99 per month (billed monthly) or $79.20 per month (billed annually), which includes 1 phone number and 2,000 domestic call minutes & 200 SMS messages per month.
- Enterprise: You pay a company-wide base fee of either $199 per month (billed monthly) or $159.20 per month (billed annually), which includes 1 phone number and 3,000 domestic call minutes & 300 SMS messages per month.
Extra Numbers and Minutes
No matter which plan or billing cycle you choose, each extra phone number costs just $5 per month.
You can add call minutes to your plan and reduce the cost per minute with the following call minute packages:
- Small (500 min): $19.50
- Medium (1,000 min): $39
- Large (2,500 min): $75
- X-Large (5,000 min): $139
Free Trial with Full Functionality
Your organization has unique needs, so it’s crucial to have the chance to test each candidate phone service for yourself before committing to a purchase. With Inperium Talk, you get a 14-day free trial that enables you to evaluate the platform’s ease of use, quality, and functionality firsthand. In fact, you can be up and running with Inperium Talk in less than 30 seconds — without supplying any credit card information. In addition to access to all product features, you even receive full support for the entire trial period.
Choosing the right business phone system is vital for enabling the flexibility and features you need to communicate effectively, improve productivity, delight customers, and support scalability. The Inperium Talk cloud phone system delivers the enterprise-level functionality you want — and is one of the few solutions that that does not require you to purchase an unlimited plan for all users.
Whenever you have an opportunity to optimize your business, you should make the most of it. There’s no reason not to try Inperium Talk for yourself today.