In and Out, or In-N-Out is one of the oldest regional food chains in the US, operating since 1948. In and Out has restaurant locations mostly in California and the Southwest.
If you are ordering food at In and Out and have Apple Pay, you are probably wondering if In and Out takes Apple Pay as a payment method.
Contactless payments and card-based payments are becoming a preference among wider demographics, so can you use Apple Pay at In-N-Out?
What Payment Methods Does In and Out Accept?
In and Out accepts a great number of payment methods, including Apple Pay. Here is the list of all accepted payment methods that you can use for your purchases at In and Out:
- Apple Pay
- Visa cards
- Google Pay
- Debit cards
- American Express
- Prepaid cards
- Gift cards
- In-N-Out burger gift cards
- Discover cards
If you choose to go for Apple Pay as your preferred payment option and use your Apple Card, you will get a 2% cash back on every purchase you make at In-N-Out.
Apple Pay is accepted across many physical and online stores in the US, while some retailers offer discounts, rewards, and cashback options.
You can always order your Apple Card and use it for an easy check out while making a payment in a single swipe.
Does In and Out Take Apple Pay?
Yes, In and Out takes Apple Pay and accepts Apple Cards as well. Apple Pay is one of the numerous payment methods that are accepted at In and Out so you can use it for your purchases.
If you are using your Apple Card at In and Out along with your Apple Watch or iPhone, you will get daily cashback rewards at 2%, which can quickly pile up and make a substantial amount if you are a frequent customer at In and Out.
You can use Apple Pay at any restaurant location of In and Out, while you can also use it to pay for your food at the drive-thru.
How Do You Use Apple Pay At In and Out?
You can easily order and pay for your food at In and Out with Apple Pay as you can make purchases with this payment method via your Apple Watch, iPad, or your iPhone.
You can use Apple Pay in In and Out of restaurant locations and for drive-thru orders.
Apple Pay on Apple Watch
To use Apple Pay at In and Out locations to pay with your Apple Watch, you can follow these simple steps.
1. Locate the side button next to the dial, and double-tap it.
2. If needed, enter your password.
3. Use your Apple Watch by holding it against the contactless payment reader. Wait to hear the pinging sound. You will get automatically notified that the payment has been made and processed.
Apple Pay on iPad
You can also use your iPad with Apple Pay to pay for your order at In and Out restaurants and drive-thru locations. Follow these simple steps to complete your payments with Apple Pay.
1. Locate the Apple Pay button at checkout.
2. You will be prompted to prove your identity with Touch ID or you can provide your password in case that is your preferred authentication method.
3. Confirm your payment and use contactless payment.
Apple Pay on iPhone
If you wish to use Apple Pay with your iPhone to pay for your order at In and Out, you can follow these simple steps.
1. Double-click the right-side button on your iPhone.
2. Enter your passcode, scan your face, or use your fingerprint to prove your identity, depending on what authentication method you are using.
3. Next, hold your iPhone over the payment processor for contactless payments and wait for the message Done to show up on your iPhone screen.
Where is Apple Pay Accepted?
Apple Pay is accepted at almost any physical store in the US as a popular payment method.
Apple Pay is also accepted at all Apple stores, physical and online, iTunes, and a great number of restaurants and shops.
Usually, if Apple Pay is accepted as a payment method, retailers will make it obvious and transparent at checkout or the entrance.
Should You Use Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is one of the most secure methods for making daily payments as you don’t reveal your payment information when making a payment.
Your card information won’t be visible when paying with Apple Pay as the service protects you and keeps your information safe.
Contactless payments also make an easy checkout when using your Apple devices or Apple Card to pay for goods and services.